KidsAid is a charity supporting children affected by trauma. We seek a Vice Chair to assist the Chair in providing leadership to the board, to ensure we operate within our charitable objectives, and with clear strategic direction.
The Vice Chair role includes oversight of a Theory of Change approach by the board, incorporating the responsibilities described below:
1) Identify a Theory of Change approach and ensure board understanding, agreement and commitment.
2) Assist the board to exercise oversight of the process, are engaged throughout, and support the decisions made.
3) Ensure that Theory of Change is embedded within the organisation’s culture and practice from inception, throughout implementation, and informs strategic decisions.
4) Ensure engagement with a wide range of perspectives to scrutinise how these can most effectively contribute towards change.
5) In collaboration with the CEO, produce a Theory of Change output to reflect the critical thinking which has challenged KidsAid’s values, beliefs, and purpose.
6) Assist the Chair in:
You will work in collaboration with the CEO and Chair to lead trustees to shape, drive and monitor the organisations strategy.
Please do apply to become a KidsAid trustee. Our mission is so worthwhile and your contribution to our board team will be greatly valued.
Should you wish to discuss further, please contact our CEO: email@example.com