During 2021-22, KidsAid achieved the following:
- We worked with 222 local families.
- 2311 therapy sessions were delivered.
- We worked from 50 schools across Northamptonshire.
- 990 therapy sessions were funded by KidsAid.
- 15% of young people received attachment or family therapy in addition to their one-to-one therapy sessions.
- 96% of our beneficiaries have reported at least one major change to their mental health.
- Over 50% of our beneficiaries received therapy for longer than 6 months.
- The parents of 32 beneficiaries received therapies to support their mental health.
- The care givers of 67 beneficiaries received trauma-informed psychoeducation and parent support sessions.
Read a selection of testimonials from family support workers, social workers and parents.
Read a detailed Impact Report from KidsAid.