KidsAid is hosting a major national conference on children’s mental health Conference, on October 26th 2013. It’s called “Early Interventions: Creating a Happier Future For Vulnerable Children?”
We are tremendously fortunate (and grateful) that Earl and Countess Spencer are underwriting the event so that 100% of proceeds support KidsAid’s therapeutic work with children and young people.
The day’s conference costs £99, including lunch in Althorp’s state dining room, for 5.5 CPD hours. It brings together professionals from family law, psychiatry, social work, social services and those in teaching. Our distinguished line-up:
- Dr. Maggie Atkinson, The Children’s Commissioner for England;
- Nicky Campbell, TV and radio presenter and Patron of BAAF;
- Dr. Danya Glaser, Honorary Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Gt. Ormond St;
- Adrian Lee – Chief Constable of Northamptonshire Police;
- Alistair MacDonald Q.C, Conference Chair;
- Dr. Tanya Nesic, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist and Clinical Psychologist, Inspiring Childhood;
- Countess Spencer, Patron of KidsAid;
- Alex and John Timpson, 31 years as foster carers and public speakers.
Early Interventions: Creating a Happier Future For Vulnerable Children?
The rest of the day’s programme is here.